Legal Secretary - Commercial Property (ID:4624)
Legal Secretary – Commercial Property
Katie Bard are currently seeking experienced Legal Secretaries for an award-winning firm with a national client base, for a role to be based in Birmingham City Centre. This role is working within the Real Estate team, but the firm are open to candidates with experience in alternative practice areas.
The role will involve core Secretarial & Administration duties, including:
· Communicating with clients and third parties over the telephone and via email
· Administering financial information, including billing and time-recording
· Diary and inbox management
· Using digital dictation to draft and amend documentation
Ideal candidate profile:
· Previous experience from a Legal Secretarial role
· Fast & accurate typing ability
· Strong IT skills – including the use of the Microsoft Office packages
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
Please apply today if this sounds like the role for you, or contact Emily at Katie Bard on 0121 633 444 for more information.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.