Executive Assistant to Directors for Established Organisation (ID:4617)
An established not-for-profit organisation based in Birmingham are currently looking for a EA to come onboard providing support to the Executive Directors, working as part of a specialist team to drive the support function of the business!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Inbox and diary management, and making travel and accommodation arrangements
· Acting as the first point of contact, handling all incoming enquiries on behalf of the Director
· Scheduling and attending internal and external meetings, preparing necessary agendas, presentations, and documents
· Taking minutes and tracking action points
· Conducted research and producing detailed analytical reports, using Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
· Supporting with existing and new projects and scheduled events, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of operations
· Playing an active role in the organisation’s CSR programme
· Maintaining a strict level of confidence, and ensuring all data and information is line with the company’s policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have:
· A collaborative attitude, and the ability to work well as part of a team
· Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to prioritise your workload and think pro-actively
· Strong attention to detail on all matters and good time management skills
· Confidence liaising with stakeholders in a friendly, professional manner at all times
This is an extremely exciting role, so the successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar position.
This is a full-time permanent position, paying up to £26k annually, offering an amazing flexible working plan! If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.