Aspiring PA to Senior Directors - Unique Organsiation (ID:4615)
A unique organisation based just outside of the city centre is looking for a passionate PA to support the MD in varied and progressive role. This business is a hugely reputable organisation within their field and so they are looking for an individual looking to take a step up into a new role. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Varied administrative support including preparation of board packs and minute-taking at all relevant meetings
· Full PA and administrative support to the MD, and the wider management team
· Brief on agendas ahead of meetings as well as coordination of meeting rooms and diaries
· Filter all internal and external enquiries as well as communication with key stakeholders
· Management of all internal office projects including expert use of Excel in order to assist with the strategic planning within the business
· Coordination of travel and accommodation requests
You have the scope to make the role your own and to develop into a higher level PA position or move into more of an analytical projects role. This business has parking on site and an excellent benefits package.
Successful candidates MUST have prior administration and ideally some experience supporting senior directors in a PA capacity before.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.