Customer Service Advisor for Luxury Travel Organisation (ID:4613)
An incredible travel organisation that works with exclusive clientele, is looking for a confident, engaging individual to join them in their Birmingham City Centre office as a Customer Service Advisor! This role focuses heavily on managing accounts and providing consistently excellent customer service to all existing clients, answering any queries they may have, as well as going above and beyond to provide all the relevant information and support for any new clients that may get in touch. Acting as the first point of contact, you will be representing the organisation and liaising with individuals from across the country in a positive, professional manner!
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a fun, dynamic team with great energy in a collaborative, supportive environment! You will be given in-depth training on their systems and processes, and fully integrated into the team and organisation from day one!
Your role will involve:
- Working with the team to handle all telephone and email enquiries from new and existing clients
- Administering and setting up bookings on their bespoke booking system, ensuring all information is up to date and accurate
- Updating bookings with any changes or specific requirements
- Liaising with external parties to ensure specific adjustments are made if requested by the client for each individual booking
- Resolving any issues that may arise and assisting with processing complaints and refunds
- Supporting the Customer Service and Account Manager with any additional administration duties
The suitable candidate will have previous office experience and be happy to work within a collaborative team environment to provide a stellar experience for all clients! You must have strong written and verbal communication skills, be extremely proactive and organised with your work, and be able to use your initiative to solve problems and find new solutions!
This is a full-time, permanent position based in their Birmingham City Centre office, paying is up to £20k annually. Previous experience working within the travel industry is desired, but not necessary.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please apply online directly or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already
registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard
is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment