Senior Level Reception Coordinator- near Solihull (ID:4535)
A fantastic business based near Solihull are seeking a proactive and hard-working Reception Coordinator for a varied and dynamic role. This is a vital front of house role which incorporates several administrative duties including:
- Offer first-class front of house service and lead high quality operations.
- Providing support on an operational basis for the MD, Operation Director and other senior management
- Project related tasks
- Excellent telephone manner and switchboard experience is essential.
- Manage and oversee the booking and organisation of on-site meeting rooms and conference facilities including coordination of internal catering.
- Management of facilities for the Birmingham office
- Organisation of events, in-house and externally, including all relevant literature, venues and catering, working closely with the operations team.
If you have got a prior cabin crew, reception or an administration
background we want to hear from you! You will ideally have worked in a
corporate environment previously and be willing to go above and beyond in order
to offer a first-class client service.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.