Graduate-Level Operations Coordinator (ID:4371)
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious, proactive individual to come on board as an Operations Coordinator! This is an amazing opportunity for a graduate-level individual with previous administration experience to join an exciting team, with the opportunity to progress and develop their career within the organisation.
The successful applicant will start as an Operations Coordinator, and be responsible for:
· Operating the switchboard, taking all phone and email enquiries, and passing along the relevant messages internally
· Registering candidates on the system and processing all paperwork, ensuring the storage and maintenance of data is compliant and in line with company policies and procedures
· Working collaboratively with the UK Operations team to cover all offices, and cross analyse data and information to produce detailed monthly reports
· Work on developing company-wide projects, and implementing them across the organisation
· Conducting research into markets and industries of interest to you, that will support the business development of the organisation
Excellent time management skills and a proactive attitude is essential, as you will be operating within a team in a busy, challenging environment, and will have the chance to design and implement new initiatives to support the business and develop your professional portfolio. You will be able to utilise the knowledge and skill set you have developed, to progress your career with the right team around you!
This is a full-time, permanent role and previous experience in an administrative position or professional services environment is desired.
If you believe this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.