PA to Project Director for Established Organisation (ID:4324)
A leading organisation based near Birmingham City Centre are looking for an organised and driven individual to come onboard as a PA, supporting the Project Director in an exciting, ongoing temporary position! This is an incredible opportunity for the successful candidate to start in a varied, dynamic role, that will offer the opportunity to develop their existing skill set within a supportive, fast-paced environment, providing the 1-1 PA support, as well as working on new and existing projects within the organisation!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
· Complex inbox and diary management for the Director
· Handling all enquiries and ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner
· Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to schedule virtual meetings
· Preparing necessary reports, documents, and briefings for meetings, and uploading them onto relevant platforms
· Attending meetings and writing detailed minutes and action points to be followed up
· Providing full support with ongoing projects in the organisation, from projects plans, risk logs and tracking and reporting on the key developments to senior management
· Undertaking any additional administrative responsibilities
· Maintaining a strict level of confidence, and ensuring all data and information is line with the company’s policies and procedures
This is an extremely busy and challenging role, so the successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar position, in a busy environment. You must have strong organisation skills and be able to use your initiative to balance your workload efficiently, as timeframes and deadlines will change rapidly and as projects develop. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also essential as you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders regularly and must have confidence making effective executive decisions on behalf of the Director. Strong Microsoft Office and document production skills are also essential.
This is a full-time ongoing temporary position and will be based remotely for the next few months, paying the equivalent of between £27-30k. If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.