Recruitment Consultant for International Law Firm (ID:4239)
An international law firm based in Birmingham City Centre are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join their Legal Resourcing team in a varied, dynamic role! You will be working alongside key external stakeholders and clients to ensure candidates are matched to opportunities successfully, liaising with legal professionals and supporting the firm as it continues to grow.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Have an in-depth understanding of the structure of the firm, and the current vacancies available at all times in order to identify and match suitable candidates
· Managing internal CRM systems and databases, the Applicant Tracking System and LinkedIn Recruiter to build and maintain strong relationships
· Scheduling interviews, sending out confirmations and relevant documentation required
· Working collaboratively to develop recruitment campaigns and marketing initiatives to increase the presence of the brand in the market and attract a diverse range of candidates and applicants to the firm
· Support with existing projects and develop new ones too, continuously working towards improving recruitment processes and attracting the best talent to the business
Supporting the wider team with any additional administration tasks to ensure the recruitment department are best able to fulfil the firm’s requirements
You must have previous experience in a similar resourcing role in professional services, preferably within the legal industry. You must be able to manage and prioritise your own workload efficiently, paying strong attention to detail on all matters.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £40k annually for the successful candidate, and will allow for flexibility with office-based and remote working.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant experience required, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard will be managing
your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018.
Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation
will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we
will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the
guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete
your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.