Administrator for Dynamic Organisation – Progressive Opportunity (ID:4221)
An incredible organisation is looking for an individual to come onboard and join their friendly, dynamic team as a Claims Administrator! This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the successful individual to gain a solid understanding of the business, develop their existing administrative skill set, and work within a team that supports their development and always aims to provide a consistently excellent level of service to their clients! You will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the Claims Handlers, and managing all the tracking, reporting and progress of the claims on the internal systems.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Managing the inbox and handling all general enquiries that come through, assessing their nature and level of the claim, and escalating them to the right individual
· Ensure all enquiries and issues are actioned in a timely manner
· Monitor the claims process for individual clients and update spreadsheets with relevant information
· Updating and uploading reports and documents onto internal CRM systems
· Liaise with claims handlers to ensure all visits and appointments are scheduled in, and that they are provided with the required contact information and reports beforehand
· Provide accurate schedules and summary reports on all visits conducted, to the line manager on a regular basis
· Track the number of claims coming through, their nature and the actions taken to report to the line manager weekly
· Undertake any additional administrative duties to ensure the claims are processed on the systems accurately and efficiently
The ideal candidate must have excellent organisation and time-management skills, strong Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), and IT skills, and be able to use internal systems and multiple spreadsheets simultaneously. Previous experience within a similar role is desired. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful individual to join the team, and potentially undertake further training and rapidly progress within the organisation!
This is full-time, permanent position paying £20k annually, with incredible opportunities for progression within the organisation. If you believe your skill set and experience suit this role, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.