Personal Assistant to Board Director for VIP Services Provider (ID:3123)
An incredibly exciting opportunity has opened up for a unique, high-end operation based near Milton Keynes, as Personal Assistant to the Director of Operations! This opportunity offers the chance to work on some exciting projects, as the business develops new bespoke services for their clientele, in addition to the existing setup! The all-inclusive package has excellent benefits, and the opportunity to liaise with a variety of stakeholders and develop your skill set in a thriving industry!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Inbox and diary management, handling all enquiries and correspondence for the Director of Operations
· Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and organisations, scheduling meetings, preparing necessary presentations, documents, reports, as well as circulating agendas and collating actions
· Supporting with existing and new projects, liaising with the project team to produce project plans, update action logs and ensure all project documentation is up-to-date
· Maintaining a strict level of confidence, and ensuring all data and information is line with the company’s policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes, and be opening to working flexibility to support the Director:
· Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good time management and strong attention to detail
· Be able to think proactively and use your initiative to ensure deadlines are met and a consistently high level of service is provided
You must have confidence liaising with stakeholders of varying levels in a friendly, professional manner at all times and be able to work flexibly, as attendance of key events in the evenings or weekends will be required. Previous experience as a PA with a background in projects or operations in a professional services environment is ideal for this position!
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £30k annually with amazing benefits and perks to the role! If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.