Graduate Level Team Assistant- FTC (ID:3017)
A unique and highly reputable business within Birmingham city centre are looking for a hard-working individual educated to degree level or equivalent looking to get their footing within the business world. This role will require you to support the team and wider business within all administrative and organisational elements of the function through the successful completion of the following tasks:
· Management of client relationships on behalf of the team of fee earners across 2 offices
· Coordination of all correspondence including letters, emails and telephone calls
· Management of in-house databases ensuring GDPR compliance at all times
· Production, proofing and editing of documents through use of Microsoft Office
· Assisting with and marketing client events in a professional and proactive manner
You must possess office based experience and be looking to further your career in a professional support capacity. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual looking to develop their administrative skills.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt at Katie Bard to find out more! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.