Billing Assistant for International Law Firm (ID:2981)
A progressive, leading global law firm are looking for a Billing Assistant to join their exciting team on a 12 Month FTC! This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual with relevant billing experience in professional services, to step into a new role with the view to becoming permanent at the end of the contract! You will be supporting one of the various legal practice groups and wider secretarial team in the firm, always aiming to provide a consistently efficient and thorough service to all their clients.
This role will primarily involve:
· Acting as the first point of contact for any invoice or credit enquiries from clients, including supporting them with E Billing
· Assist with the maintenance of and queries related to the client database and internal systems
· Ensuring all time entries are checked for accuracy before being authorised and forwarded on
· Ensure all timesheets are processed on time, and chasing any that are not provided
· Drafting billing proformas, ensuring all fees are accurate and required evidence is provided
· Liaising with billing, cashiers, and collections regularly to request and process amendments and transfers, and confirm accuracy of information and evidence
Attention to detail and accuracy in this role is essential. You must be able to use your own initiative to work methodically with high volumes and towards tight deadlines, efficiently managing a busy workload and prioritising your time well! An enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and collaborative approach to their work is a must!
The successful candidate will have extremely strong IT and Microsoft Office skills with experience using systems such as Elite and maintain an excellent working knowledge of legal processes. This is a 12 Month FTC, working remotely or based on site in their Birmingham office.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right individual to develop their skill set within a well-established, reputable organisation! If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data
Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how
we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is
successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance
with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will
delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data. Katie Bard
is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment