Billing Admin Assistant for Global Firm (ID:2895)
A fantastic international law firm with an office based in central Birmingham is looking for an experienced Billing Administrator for a brand new opportunity. As you will be the sole administrator of this kind in the office, you must have a strong working knowledge of professional billing processes ideally within a professional services environment. This is an initial 12 months FTC due to the role being newly created. This firm boasts a fantastic working environment and excellent benefits package. You will be responsible for the following:
· Working closely with the legal advisers and other fee earners in order to ensure compliance and adherence to policies throughout the financial billing process
· Processing of invoices, preparation of monthly reports and liaison with clients
· Regular billing runs in order to ensure effective management of client accounts including communication with international offices and management of ebilling systems
· Expert database and email inbox management in order to ensure efficient closure of files and chasing of any outstanding payments
· Assistance of the businesses wider support function in filing, scanning and photocopying and preparation of documents and bundles
You must be experienced in the above listed tasks and possess a passion for the provision of first class support within a professional capacity.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. ! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.