Graduate Level HR Assistant (ID:2657)
A leading international organisation based in Birmingham are currently recruiting for a HR Assistant to come onboard in an exciting, varied role, offering great potential for progression and development within the role and the organisation long-term! This is initially a temporary position, which will become permanent for the successful candidate and offers exposure to the HR processes for a global brand, utilises or expanding your existing skill set and supporting with the development of your experience for a long-term career in HR!
You will have a range of responsibilities within this role, including but not limited to:
· Handling all general internal staff enquiries in a timely manner, managing employee relationships and expectations with confidentiality and professionalism
· Maintaining HR records and ensuring all data, documentation and information stored is compliant, and in line with internal and external policies and procedures for privacy and data protection
· Maintaining the HR database and systems, ensuring all employee records are accurate and up to date with any changes
· Working with the HR team to produce in-depth reports, ensuring critical HR activities and data are recorded accurately on internal systems
Managing the full onboarding and induction process for new starters, handling any initial enquiries during this time in relation to their training or their role
Supporting management with an array of HR processes from performance and absence management, probation reviews, disciplinaries, grievances, health referrals, pay and bonus reviews and any additional enquiries that need to be addressed
· Working with the wider HR to implement new employee initiatives, training and development courses and management programmes across the organisation
· Supporting with ongoing projects, such as the Emerging Talent, Graduate and Early Careers Programmes implemented to attract the highest calibre of applicants to the business
This exciting organisation with a long-standing, established reputation in their industry, offers the opportunity for you to step into an innovative, forward-thinking environment which encourages growth both personally, and professionally. You will have the chance to capitalise on the flexibility and support offered, moulding your dream role and career path out of this temp-to-perm opportunity, kick-starting your career within HR! They are looking for an individual with high standards of personal and professional excellence, with confidence in their abilities to step into a position that will stimulate and challenge them to continuously develop and refine their abilities.
Strong Microsoft Office skills, impeccable verbal and written communication and exceptionally high levels of organisation, and prioritisation of your workload are essential in providing the all-round support required in this fast-paced, challenging role, within a continuously growing global business.
This is a full-time, temporary to permanent position requiring an immediate start, paying the equivalent of up to £28k annually. Previous experience within HR, ideally within a corporate, professional services environment is required, and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate strong working knowledge of HR processes and disciplines and be educated to degree-level with strong academics.
If you believe your
skills and experience are applicable to this role, please apply online.
Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our
registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your
consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard
is acting as an employment agency.