Graduate Level HR Assistant- Progressive Opportunity! (ID:2621)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a renowned company based just north of Birmingham City Centre. We are looking for an exceptional Graduate level candidate who has a real passion for HR to join an exciting progressive opportunity in the head offices of this well-known business just outside of Birmingham. This is a truly unique for a Graduate (or equivalent) with prior administration experience who is keen to move into a HR role with real progression! The essential responsibilities of the role include:
· Supporting in the expert management of the employee portals and systems
· Management of relationships with both internal and external parties in order to coordinate any relevant business changes and handle issues
· Accurate reporting on the relevant HR functions
· Supporting with elements of ER
· Supporting with ad hoc projects
· Support in payroll administration working with a keen eye for detail
· Assistance with relevant HR project work
The successful applicant must be a proactive and hard-working individual with a real drive to provide an exceptional level of administration support. Existing knowledge of HR functions would be preferable, IT capabilities essential, and access to own transport would be beneficial. The ideal candidate will have some HR Experience wether that be through a placement year or prior experience and may already be working towards their CIPD (not essential).
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.