Learning and Development Advisor- Global Firm (ID:2559)
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity in Birmingham City Centre for an international firm. We are looking for an experienced Learning and Development professional with specific knowledge of e-learning. Working as part of a busy and well-established team, you will be responsible for administering all relevant activities and act as a primary point of contact for all related queries. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Liaison with internal and external parties, including senior partners in order to ensure effective communication from the team to the wider firm
· Coordinate related and induction events including sourcing venues, producing invites, and organising materials, equipment and refreshments
· Utilisation of learning systems ensuring all records are accurate and in line with best practice
· Assistance in the testing of processes and systems including classroom based and e-learning
· Run basis HR related reports, as well as manage costs including purchase orders and invoices
This is a diverse role in which you will be required to adapt to a changing and developing environment. You should possess experience in the above listed tasks as well be passionate about adding value to the team and the wider firm.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.