Legal PA (ID:2526)
A national law firm is currently seeking an experienced and dedicated team player to join their client-focused business providing secretarial and PA support to a Partner and team. This is a lovely role for a hardworking individual who prospers working as an integral part of a close-knit team in a professional and successful organisation.
In this role you will be responsible for the following duties:
· Assisting the Partners with diary coordination and meeting management.
· Drafting, editing, and proofing key legal documentation.
· Typing and preparation of correspondence
· Formatting documents on Word and especially PowerPoint.
· Liaising with clients by phone and email.
The successful individual for this role will have the following skills and experience:
· Legal or financial services experience in a secretarial/PA capacity.
· Excellent administrative skills.
· Confident IT skills including working knowledge of MS Office, specifically functions such as track changes and fast and accurate typing speeds.
· Personable, helpful, ‘nothing is too much trouble’ approach.
This is a permanent position paying c.£26,000. If you are interested please call Verity at Katie Bard ASAP on 0121 633 4443!