Administrator/ Aspiring PA for Dynamic Professional Services Firm (ID:2524)
A renowned and impressive law firm are looking for a proactive and driven individual for an exciting role within their Birmingham City Centre offices. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a drive to expand upon existing legal administrative skills within a busy and varied environment. The successful individual will be require to offer a full legal support service to all fee earning departments across the firm including the following responsibilities:
· Ability to utilise excellent levels of client service skills offering a first-class service at all times
· Excellent levels of file management including opening and closing of files
· Exceptional organisation of both internal and external seminars including management of meeting rooms, refreshers and meet and greet of guests
· Compilation of large documents including court bundles working with a keen eye for detail
· Providing professional levels of cover in the absence of other administrators and PAs including elements of diary management, travel arrangements etc
This is a varied and exciting opportunity where no 2 days with be the same.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information about our registration process! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.