Team Coordinator - Property Organisation (ID:2343)
A leading professional services organisation are looking for a bright, proactive individual to come on board as a Team Coordinator! This is an amazing opportunity for someone hoping to develop their existing administration skills in a varied role! You will be joining an extremely exciting and dynamic team, who are keen to work collaboratively with someone who will be providing all-round support to the team!
You daily responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with stakeholders regularly and acting as the first point of contact, meeting and greeting visitors, and setting up meetings rooms
- Managing the switchboard and general inbox, taking messages, and responding to all queries and enquiries in a timely manner
- Managing diaries, scheduling internal and external meetings, making travel and accommodation arrangements, and reviewing expenses
- Preparing correspondence and presentations, and compiling relevant documents for meetings
- Providing full secretarial and administrative support to the PAs and secretarial team
The ideal candidate for this role will pay strong attention to detail, have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be able to use their initiative to develop and present new ideas for improving systems and processes! Strong organisation and communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively within a team, and a positive attitude and excellent work ethic are essential qualities for this role!
Previous experience in a role with similar responsibilities is desired. This is a full-time, permanent position, paying between £20 - £25k dependent on experience. If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.