Executive Assistant with Business Support Responsibilities for National Firm (ID:2304)
A leading national firm are looking for a dynamic, engaging individual to come onboard supporting Board Level Directors and as Executive Assistant to the CEO. This role encompasses much more than the traditional responsibilities in a PA role, and the successful candidate must be able to adapt and work on multiple projects and initiatives within the organisation, all whilst fulfilling their responsibilities as an EA. This is an exciting opportunity with lots of scope for variation and development within the role, and therefore requires an individual with the ability to confidently liaise with both internal and external stakeholders and manage their time and workload efficiently.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Some diary coordination for scheduling internal and external meetings, preparing meetings rooms, and arranging for necessary catering
· Prepare board packs, agendas, and presentations relevant to the meetings
· Attending board meetings, taking minutes and action points, and tracking their outcomes
· Formatting and preparing documents and monthly/annual reports, conducting data and trend analysis, and feeding this back to the team
· Working on the development and strategy of ongoing projects
· Working collaboratively to improve systems and processes, developing new initiatives and strategies
You will be working across multiple areas of the business, with exciting opportunities to get involved in leadership and company-wide projects to engage with existing employees and the organisation’s extensive client base. Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills are therefore essential for this role, and you must have excellent Microsoft Office and IT skills too.
This role will initially be remote-working till early in the New Year, and office-based onwards. The successful candidate must have previous board-level PA experience in professional services, supporting multiple individuals and must be confident taking on the additional responsibilities within this position.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.