Project Support/Team Assistant for International Brand (ID:2210)
My client is an outstanding global brand with reputation for constantly striving to improve the way they operate and growth both internally and externally. Their people form the heart of this process. An opportunity has arisen for Project Support Assistant to support their UK and International project Teams.
This is a new role to support a new growth programme to identify new and innovative approaches to working practices and embedding these into the infrastructure of the business. This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to gain exposure to a high-profile global project, expand the role and take on more responsibility. The role will report into the programme manager and works closely with the Programme Director and the wider HR team.
This is an ideal role for anyone that has experience of supporting projects and has a passion for driving change and innovation. This role is very much about "value add" and creating a mindset for innovation.
This unique and diverse role will entail:
- Supporting the Programme manager with multiple projects across the brand. This will entail working closely with leadership teams, coaches and stakeholders.
- You will support with coordinating learning and development sessions across all projects to drive stakeholder buy-in and to embed new tools and approaches to working practices.
- You will be arranging events including training and coaching events
- You will support with all engagement and communication material for all the projects using various channels including MS Teams.
- There will be s need to identify and drive best practice and continuous improvement
- General project support administration.
Applicants MUST have string project co-ordination experience assisting project managers/project teams. You will have experience of supporting projects across a business. Exposure to change, HR, learning and training will also be beneficial. You will have strong relationship building skills and an agile mindset for problem solving.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.