This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident graduate level candidate with some experience in marketing and events!
Our client is a small professional services company and this role is an essential part of the team, you'll be responsible for all events and marketing activities including:
- Organising events - approx. 20 per year including staff events, annual conference and seminars
- Writing press releases, newsletters, mailshots
- Content creation for website
- Posting to social media - Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
- Managing and updating the database
- Managing relationships with external partners
There is plenty of room to develop in the role and have an input into future strategy - an understanding of assessing return on investment will be help you to achieve great results! Planned expansion will also offer additional opportunities for progression in the role.
The ideal candidate will be graduate calibre with 1-2 years’ experience in marketing and events.To find out more and to apply, please contact Sandra at Katie Bard on 0121 633 4443.