Marketing Assistant – Professional Services in Birmingham City Centre (ID:2084)
A reputable professional services organisation in Birmingham City Centre are looking for an immediately available Marketing Assistant with previous experience in similar to join on a temporary basis, with the potential to become permanent in the new year!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Writing internal and external press releases, newsletters, and mailshots
· Creating all website content, such as blog pieces and articles
· Managing and updating all social media platforms with current events
· Organising online events, workshops, and webinars, including all confirmations and promotional activity for activity co-hosted with other external organisations
· Liaising with and managing relationships with charity partners, ensuring all CSR gets press coverage and is published online
· Utilising their CRM database to extract information and produce reports, to create further business development opportunities
· Collating and analysing all information on ROI
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their existing marketing and events experience in a professional services environment! Amazing communication and interpersonal skills, efficient time management and strong attention to detail are all essential qualities for this role. This is a standalone role, so offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and develop the brand, really making the role their own!
This temporary position requires an immediate start and will run till the end of December 2020. The successful candidate will be considered to stay on in a permanent capacity in the new year.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.