Temporary Marketing and Events Assistant/ Copywriter for Professional Services Firm (ID:2033)
A progressive legal organisation in Birmingham city center has a rare opportunity for a professional and dedicated individual to join their dynamic team on an initial 3 month temporary basis working part time (3 days a week or 5 shorter days a week). As Marketing Assistant, you will be the brand ambassador and first point of call for all enquiries. This is a hugely multifaceted role, ideal for someone who is keen to grow their career in marketing. Ideally you will have prior marketing/ copywriting experience within professional services setting.
You will be involved in the logistics behind all of their events:
· Creating all content for the website
· Creating blog posts and monthly newsletters
· Writing press releases
· Managing social media
· Assisting with the set-up of webinars, conferences and talks.
· Booking travel arrangements, updating schedules and communicating with the venues.
· Creating delegate packs and coordinating materials for meetings.
· Occasionally travelling to events and resolving any on-the-day issues.
· Processing feedback forms regarding the events.
Alongside this you will be heavily involved in elements of marketing and promotions:
· Updating databases with client contact details.
· Making website amendments and suggesting improvements.
· Maintaining branding through brochures, business cards and marketing materials.
· Formatting PowerPoint presentations and assisting senior managers with any projects.
The successful individual will have excellent administration skills. It is essential that you have office-based exposure in events or marketing. Due to the nature of this role you must be immediately available and have experience within a similar role and be committed to working part time.
To apply, please submit your CV. To find out more about Katie Bard’s application processes, please contact Matt on 0121_633_4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.