Grad Level Membership Administrator for Unique Organisation - Temp to Perm (ID:1907)
A well-known and forward thinking not for profit based in Birmingham City Centre are looking for a Graduate Level Membership Administrator for a fantastic role within a lively and growing team. This particular role will require an individual with an exceptional telephone manner and a real drive to offer a fantastic level of service. The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
· Making outbound calls to members in a highly professional manner to obtain appropriate information
· Handling an inbound enquiries and signposting to the relevant party.
· Accurately and efficiently log information using computerised systems
· Working towards targets within a team in order to complete the required workload
The successful applicant must possess the following attributes:
· Experience in a telephone based customer service role with an exceptional telephone manner
· Experience of data entry with a keen eye for detail
· A strong team player and a desire to meet targets and succeed
· A passion for administration and a desire to want to work within a more altruistic environment.
This is a fantastic temp to perm opportunity for a conscientious, hard-working and empathetic individual to start initially working from home on a temporary basis paying £9 per hour with the view to then go permanent with the salary of £18k.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.