Data Administrator for brilliant company! (ID:1894)
We are looking for an outgoing individual to join our client to assist with their data administration projects. The ideal candidate will be efficient in their use of Excel and have a methodical approach to solving problems. You will be working as part of a team to carry out a variety of activities and report on their progress, ensuring complete efficiency at all times.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing solutions and improvements where issues are identified with existing data
- Help to identify any issues and provide feedback on these
- Actively investigate any requests from the team
- Inform team leader of any challenges being faced to ensure expectations are managed
- Assess work of other team members, ensuring desired outcomes are attainable
- Deliver projects to a high standard
- Willing to learn
- Commercially aware
- Effective time management
This will begin as a remote working opportunity, at £11p/h, 9-5. If you feel that you have the logical brain and curious mind required for this role, please get in touch with Katie on 0121 633 4443.