HR Systems Manager for Global Firm- 12 months FTC (Immediate start!) (ID:1874)
A global firm based in Birmingham city centre are currently seeking an immediately available and experienced HR Systems Manager to join their team, ideally within the next 4 weeks on an initial 12 month FTC. Whilst this role may immediately work from home you will need to be Birmingham based or in a commutable distance to Birmingham City Centre as they transition back to the office.
As a HR Systems Manager, the successful candidate will demonstrate a proven background in extracting and interpreting data using a wealth of CRM, MI and Database tools including V-look ups, pivot tables, Oracle, Business Objects and SQL.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Build and maintain effective working relationships with all internal clients to understand their requirements and challenges
· Liaise with relevant departments in order to produce and deliver high quality Data
· Working on multiple HR projects to gather data and statistical trends
· Develop and implement reporting systems to drive performance, efficiency and cost reduction exercises
· Provide support and guidance to the Shared Service team
· Deliver technical MI assistance towards the quality of information exporting
If this role sounds of interest then get in contact now by applying via the website. You may call Matt @ Katie Bard if you want to know more about Katie Bard and what we recruit for. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. Katie Bard is an equal opportunity employer.