Executive Assistant (ID:16547)
- Proactively managing national and global travel itineraries including flights, hotels, transportation arrangements
- Coordinating team calendars across time zones to schedule internal/external meetings.
- Compiling board decks, client presentations, speeches and correspondence
- Receiving visitors, screening calls, responding to emails, and prioritizing urgent requests
- Processing executive expense reports, invoice payments, budgets
- Booking offsite meetings, events, special catering and logistics
- Conducting research and analyses to inform leadership decision-making.
- Maintaining strict discretion and confidentiality at all executive levels
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.