Graduate-Level Recruitment Consultant (ID:16399)
- Conducting in-depth, personalised interviews with candidates, using your interpersonal skills to build relationships and gain an overall picture of candidates’ requirements in order to best support them in their job search
- Using your creative skills to write exciting job adverts to attract candidates
- Attending client meetings; learning about their business, roles and environment to best support them in their recruitment process
- Supporting candidates throughout the recruitment process, including scheduling interviews, taking feedback from both clients and candidates and securing placements
- Supporting temporary staff through their placements, including check-ins and payroll
- Conducting market research to best understand clients’ situations and requirements
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.