Front of House Reception & Studio Coordinator (ID:16062)
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Answering telephone calls
- Arranging extra services such as transport
- Organising and booking meeting rooms
- Supporting with events, organising catering etc
- Monitoring stationary levels and placing orders when required
- Arrange all travel - Trains, flights, hotels, car hire, visas, insurance and overseas travel.
- Prepare documents for meetings, submissions & presentations including printing, binding and scanning.
- Typing and formatting of project related correspondence including letters, memos, minutes, reports and agendas for the Directors and Associates
- Supporting in collating documents for bids including proof reading, compiling information and digital distribution Raising new project numbers & setting up project folders
- Supporting the Graphics & Marketing Team with information & knowledge to enable them to produce internal, website & social media communications to reinforce a 'one practice’ message.
- Assisting the People & Culture / Marketing Teams to research, plan and co-ordinate employee social and learning activities e.g., inter studio competitions/ team building events to enhance employee experience.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.