Client Services Assistant- International Firm- 12 month FTC
A high-end global law firm are looking for an proactive client services assistant for a fantastic opportunity in their centrally based slick Birmingham offices. With offices across the world this firm are highly reputable and are offering a unique opportunity for an individual looking to progress within this area. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
· Offer a first class service to all internal and external clients including a professional meet and greet service
· Provision of a high quality telephone service in a efficient and professional manner
· Exceptional coordination of meeting rooms including catering and equipment requirements
· Ensure successful liaison with General Office in regards to collection and distribution of packages and deliveries
· Assistance with ad hoc projects as required by the Facilities team and Hospitality Coordinator
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
· Educated to GCSE of equivalent in Maths and English
· Experience within a corporate hospitality environment
· Experience using a switchboard and offering a first class client service
· Exceptional levels of IT including Microsoft Office packages
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team whilst managing conflicting demands and challenges
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.