Early Careers Advisor (ID:13369)
A progressive, professional law firm are looking for a dynamic, proactive individual with previous graduate or apprentice recruitment experience to join their Learning and Development team as an Early Careers Advisor! This is an exciting opportunity to manage the full recruitment process, bringing on board a diverse range of driven, ambitious individuals and spreading awareness for the brand and the opportunities they have to offer!
Your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinating and facilitating and the Trainee Solicitor Scheme, providing advice and guidance
• Working with trainees to coordination their placement seats and rotation
• Drafting and implementing training contracts, and answering any queries
• Acting as a point of contact for internal trainees, working alongside Managers and ensuring they are on track, and meeting the necessary criteria for qualification
• Working on projects and events with external organisations, (universities/law fairs) to engage and attract talent to the firm
• Hosting and coordinating the annual Vacation Scheme for potential trainees
• Making any recommendations to change, develop and improve the Trainee Solicitor Scheme, taking onboard any feedback and ensuring the Scheme is competitive in line with the current market
• Working on developing the apprenticeship scheme available across different areas within the firm, researching and providing recommendations on apprenticeship options
• Liaising with external apprenticeship providers, maintaining strong working relationships and implementing the various programmes within the firm
• Act as an ambassador for the brand, using your initiative and communicating with the team to develop new ideas for engaging with potential new employees, taking into consideration equality and diversity, and the outreach of the firm
For this role, the ideal applicant will have previous experience working within Early Careers, and have an understanding of the various routes and progression pathways for individuals within professional services organisations. You must be able to use your initiative to conduct thorough research and suggest ideas for improvement/development with the trainee and apprenticeship programmes. Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills, keen attention to detail, exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders is also essential.
This is a full-time, permanent, hybrid-working role paying up to £30k annually depending on experience, with an excellent benefits package!
If you are interested in this position, please apply online directly. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.