Junior PA (ID:13148)
An established law firm based are looking to bring onboard a Junior PA to join them in their Birmingham City Centre office, in an exciting, varied role! This is an incredibly promising opportunity to join a growing team, in an all-round role that will allow you to utilise your existing experience and develop your skills in this next step in your career! Working alongside a great team, you will be challenged to work to your full potential, expanding your skills and professional portfolio and setting the foundations for developing a successful career as a PA. Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing diaries, scheduling virtual and in-person meetings, and coordinating travel and accommodation for directors/senior management
• Liaising with clients and visitors, and attending key events to represent the firm
• Taking minutes and notes in meetings, drafting email and letter correspondence, and producing necessary legal documentation and reports
• Working closely with the PAs to maintain the filing systems, archiving files and amending any documentation and agreements as required
• Supporting with billing and finance administration, processing expense claims and handling financial queries
• Liaising directly with the firm’s IT, document production, print room and administration support teams, building close working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including clients and colleagues
• Supporting with any marketing and business development activities
• Undertaking any additional administration responsibilities to support the wider team
The ideal candidate will be proactive, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work well independently, as well as part of a team. This is a very dynamic, engaging environment to be working within, so a collaborative approach and willingness to learn is imperative!
The organisation offers great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development internally, and would be an incredible place for you to continue progressing in your career. Previous experience in a role with similar responsibilities, and within professional services is desired.
This is a full-time, 9M FTC position paying up to £24k annually depending on experience, and offering a great hybrid-working pattern and permanent opportunities long-term! If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment business for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.