Trusts and Estates Paralegal (ID:12807)
An ever-growing West Midlands-based Law firm are recruiting for a Paralegal to join their Trust and Estates team. This position is looking for an individual to provide administrative support to the team. Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Administering client matters
- Meeting prospective clients on an exploratory basis
- Assisting with Will preparation
- Supervising execution of Wills
- Dealing with estates
- Administering liquidation of assets
- Familiarity with the legal administration of Probate, Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Being passionate about providing outstanding client care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high attention to detail
- Administrative, planning, organisation and time management skills
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office
The successful applicant needs previous experience working in a similar role, preferably in a Trusts and Estates team.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.