Paralegal for West Midlands Law Firm (ID:12806)
A rapidly growing West Midlands-based law firm is recruiting for a Paralegal to join their Commercial Property team in their Stourbridge office. The successful applicant will be required to assist the team on all client matters from inception to completion, as well as manage their own caseload. Previous experience working in a similar role within a fast-paced Commercial Property Department is required for this position. The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Helping to assist, conduct and manage various Commercial Property transactions
- Dealing with correspondence by email, letter or telephone
- Drafting, reviewing, amending and issuing legal documents
- Draft various transaction reports
- Supporting colleagues within the department
- Liaising with existing and new clients
Desired skills of the successful applicant:
- Knowledge of the Commercial Property transaction process
- The ability to take direction and instruction from supervisors
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Accurate and articulate written and spoken communication
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent administrative, planning, organisation and time management skills
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.