Legal Typist (ID:12782)
One of the Uk’s leading law firms is recruiting for a typist to join their Clinical Negligence team in the Reading office. This role will require the successful candidate to provide admin and typing services to partners and legal advisors. The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Typing of correspondence and documents
- Sorting expense claims
- Management of digital and physical filling systems
- Opening and closing client files
- Dealing with invoices from creation through to completed payments
- Liaising with clients over the phone.
- Previous administration and typing experience
- Excellent document production skills
- Accurate keyboard skills
- A methodical approach to tasks set
- Clear and concise communications
Previous experience in a legal environment would be beneficial but isn’t essential.
you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.