Business Operations Assistant (ID:12765)
An established, dynamic organisation based just outside Milton Keynes, are looking to recruit a Business Operations Assistant into extremely busy, varied role, within the central team at an exciting and pivotal point of growth within the company! This is a unique opportunity for the successful individual to start in a challenging role, that offers the chance to develop their skill set in an ever-evolving, professional environment!
This is a full-time, permanent position paying £25k annually, with an excellent hybrid-working pattern and amazing overall benefits package!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Working closely with the Head of Operations, handling enquiries, taking meeting minutes and action points, and following up on them with other internal departments
• Supporting with existing and new projects, updating action logs and documentation, ensuring events across the organisation run smoothly
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and organisations to schedule meetings and events, manage team rotas and holiday requests etc.
• Supporting with the maintenance of all operations documentation, including presentations, programs and reports
• Undertaking financial administration duties, including raising purchase orders and invoices, handling payments requests, reviewing and updating budgets
• Assisting the Health and Safety Manager with reviewing risk assessments and operation procedures, inspections and audits
• Managing and logging any incidents or issues at individual events, escalating when necessary and ensuring all guidelines and protocol are being adhered to
• Using your initiative and proactively reviewing and suggesting areas for increased efficiency and process improvement
• Undertaking any additional ad-hoc administrative responsibilities
• Maintaining a strict level of confidence, and ensuring all data and information is line with the company’s policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes, and be opening to working flexibly with the team:
• A team player with a positive attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
• The ability to prioritise your workload and think proactively
• Pay strong attention to detail on all matters and have good time management skills
• Confidence liaising with stakeholders of varying levels in a friendly, professional manner at all times
Flexibility is essential, as attendance of key events in the evenings or weekends will be required This is an extremely exciting and challenging role, so the successful candidate must have similar previous experience, and able to adapt to changing processes and deadlines well.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.