Claims Handler (ID:12762)
An innovative, rapidly growing organisation is looking to recruit a Claims handler to join their team based in Coleshill. This role requires the successful individual to set up new claims for the company as well as book initial services and appointments with customers and contractors. Some key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Setting up claims
- Arranging visits with customers
- Sending reports on behalf of contractors
- Ensuing the claims are managed through to completion
- Arranging travel and accommodation where necessary
- Dealing with inbound calls
- Keeping internal and external systems up to date
Some desired skills of the successful applicant:
- Competent with Microsoft office
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Able to start and complete activities when expected
- A really high attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.