Learning and Development (ID:12451)
An established law firm is looking for a learning and development administrator to join their busy Birmingham team. The role requires someone with some previous experience in HR or learning and development or administrative experience. This role needs someone to hit the ground running and have the ability to work autonomously in high pressure environments.
Some Key responsibilities:
• Supporting the organisation and set-up of various L&D programmes and workshops
• Liaising with external providers and monitoring learning activities
• To be a key contact for the firms e-learning platform, answering queries and administering user accounts
• Responsible for running bespoke L&D projects.
• To work with the project team on the testing and uploading of data of a new LMS system and maintain this going forwards, along with the rest of the L&D support team.
• To support with the administration of the firm’s client training events Relevant Experience required
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.