Graduate-Level PA (ID:12383)
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate-Level PA to join as established organisation, providing 1-1 support to the Chairman and supporting them in a Personal PA position, with excellent opportunities for long-term growth and progression into other areas of the company, within the wider business operations structure. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their skills as a PA, and integrate into the structure of a reputable and growing organisation!
• Managing diaries, scheduling virtual and in-person meetings and taking minutes and action points to follow up on
• Monitoring the Chairman’s emails, liaising with internal and external stakeholders up to Director level, dealing with enquiries and responding on their behalf
• Processing expenses, distributing documents and reports, and providing some support to HR with scheduling probation reviews etc.
• Coordinating all domestic and international travel and accommodation for both personal and business affairs, including visas etc. for the Chairman and immediate family
• Arranging for the payment of any private bills and invoices
• Making household maintenance arrangements, liaising with contractors and support staff
• Scheduling private dinners, arranging family activities and appointments
• Collecting the Chairman’s children from school and after school activities
• Supporting with the maintenance of the family’s business portfolio
The ideal candidate will be proactive, have extremely strong written and verbal communication skills, and be organised and efficient when it comes to your responsibilities and prioritising your time. The ability to use your initiative, support with both personal and business affairs in a professional manner, and understand the importance of confidentiality is essential, and will help you excel in this role and progress your career successfully within the business long-term.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £42k annually depending on experience! If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.