Contracts Administrator (ID:12288)
A leading technology organisation based in Birmingham city centre are currently recruiting for a graduate-level Contracts Administrator to join the team in an exciting new role! Working alongside the wider team, you will be challenged to work to your full potential, expanding your skills and professional portfolio.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Liaising directly with clients to manage the contract process, producing drafts and final versions, tailored to each client
• Proof-reading, formatting and editing all contracts, making any necessary changes and ensuring all information is accurate
• Identifying any issues and risks, dealing with any requests and ensuring all documents and files are uploaded and stored in line with the company’s GDPR and compliance policies and procedures
You will also be responsible for providing general business support to the team in the Birmingham office, and undertaking any additional administrative responsibilities when necessary. These may include:
• Supporting with the maintenance and operation of health and safety, and compliance procedures. Ensuring they are accurate, up-to-date and that the business is review and audit ready
• Inducting new starters, arranging for their equipment and access cards, conducting tours, and answering any initial queries
• Arranging for any catering, monitoring office supplies and stock levels
• Supporting with any conferences, events, and scheduling of activities, liaising directly with external contractors and providers
Attention to detail, good administrative and organisation skills, and proactivity are essential qualities for this position. Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills are also important, and you will be trained on all CRM systems used internally. Excellent written and verbal communication is essential for the contracts administration element to this role, but you will also have great exposure to the business processes, adding great variety to your role and allowing you to expand your skill set further. Previous office-based administration experience in similar role is desired.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £24k annually depending on experience. If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.