Billing Assistant (ID:11867)
We are currently recruiting for an established professional services firm, who are looking to bring onboard a Billing Assistant to join them in their Manchester office! This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate with relevant finance experience in professional services, to step into a new role and develop their skill-set and professional portfolio further! You will be supporting one of the various legal practice groups and wider secretarial team in the firm, always aiming to provide a consistently efficient and thorough service to their clientele.
This role will primarily involve:
• Acting as the first point of contact for any internal/external financial queries, including supporting them with E Billing
• Managing client accounts, ensuring all financial support and advice is in line with the firm’s compliance policies and procedures are being met
• Updating the client database and internal systems, making amendments to client rates/accounts and proactively closing files
• Ensuring all time entries are checked for accuracy before being authorised and forwarded on
• Ensure all timesheets are processed on time, and chasing any that are not provided
• Liaising with the secretarial team and stakeholders to ensure any additional administrative duties are completed on time
Attention to detail and accuracy in this role is essential. You must be able to use your own initiative to work methodically with high volumes and towards tight deadlines, efficiently managing a busy workload and prioritising your time well! An enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and collaborative approach to their work is a must!
This is a full-time, permanent role with an excellent hybrid-working pattern, and paying circa £27k annually depending on experience. Previous billing experience is desired.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right individual to develop their skill set within a well-established, reputable organisation! If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.