Personal Assistant (ID:11721)
A well know Birmingham Education Institute is recruiting for a Personal Assistant to join the vice chancellors office and provide support to the deputy PVC. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to join a large team of executive Assistants and Personal Assistants who work along side each other t provide support for the senor management. Some of the key responsibilities of this role are but not limited to the following:
• Dairy management
• Inox organisation and management
• Preparation and collation of meeting-related documents.
• Production of documents, presentations, and briefings
• Arranging complex travel
• Organising events and arranging high profile visits from external stakeholders.
• Minute taking and ensuring any actions points are followed up correctly.
• Excellent organisation and attention to detail
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Highly proficient IT skills
• A high degree of initiative, personal judgement and resourcefulness.
This position would be perfect for a graduate level individual looking to join a huge well establish company to provide a dedicated level of support.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.