Charity Helpline Advisor (ID:11587)
A highly rewarding position has opened up working as a helpline advisor for a nationwide charity. This position is looking for someone who is compassionate and understanding to people in all situations. Some of the key responsibilities will be:
• To provided each customer with specialised advice and support.
• To be able to communicate effectively though a variety of technology.
• Working alongside with colleagues across the organisation.
• Creating and distributing paperwork
• Maintaining client records and adhering to internal processes for information management.
All applicants must have:
• Minimum grade C or above in GCSE or equivalent Maths and English.
• Experience in a telephony customer service role and advising members of the public
• Experience of case management and financial management would be desirable
Working for this Charity will require you to speak with members of the general public in a non-judgemental way to provide support and guidance tailored to each unique situation.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.