PA / Team Secretary (ID:11574)
A national commercial property business are looking to recruit a PA / Team Secretary to join them in their beautiful Birmingham Head office. Working along side a wonderful team the role would be to provide professional support to team members when needed. Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support
- Diary management to ensure appropriate forward planning of meeting
- Liaising with other internal secretaries and PA’s to ensure smooth running of the team and all meetings.
- Extensive use of email and formatting letters, presentation, and other correspondence when needed.
- Arranging internal and external meetings and the needed logistics, such as room bookings, setting up and cleaning away meeting rooms, and document preparation.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is highly motivated to provide support in all aspects of office life. It is desired that you have previous experience in a similar role. Other desired traits include:
- Strong organisational capability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be a dependable part of the team
- Proactive and willingness to take on new tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.