Administrative Assistant (ID:11542)
A high profile UK based brand are looking to recruit an office based, graduate level administration assistant for the Birmingham Head Office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fun and engaging environment for one of UK’s leading customer service providers. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- General office admin support
- Making important calls to internal and external stakeholders.
- Taking records and collating them using excel spreadsheets.
- Communicating directly with clients and responding to queries in a professional and officiant manner.
- Preparation of documents and collating files into a well-structured organisation system.
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service.
- Ensuring customers’ details are kept up to date in all online systems.
This is the perfect role for a confident and dedicated individual who can work both independently and as part of a team. If you’re looking for either a change in career or want to develop your skills further this could be the role for you.
Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:00, ongoing position with an immediate start date.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment business for this job listing.