Claims Handler (ID:11008)
A company based in Coleshill has an exciting job opportunity for an insurance claims handler, they are looking for a vibrant person to join their dynamic team. This role requires someone who can easily interact with people and holds themselves well under pressure, as this jobs main role is to be involved in all the facets of the claims process whilst insuring customer satisfaction. The ideal individual will have impeccable attention to detail as well as time management skills. This role provides ample opportunity to learn new skills as it will be necessary for the claims handler to be able to recommend decisions and evaluate facts.
Some key responsibilities:
• Management of the claims inbox and inbound calls, as well as dealing with general enquiries.
• Insuring end to end completion of the claim is met in a timely manner.
• Ensure work is kept up to date and entered onto internal & external systems including uploading of reports onto the CRM system.
• Insure all admin is accurately and efficiently carried out throughout the claims process.
• Liaise with everyone involved in the claim to insure client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate would have knowledge on insurance and data protection, as well as previous customer service experience. The ability to work in a team is pivotal to the success in this role and a positive can-do attitude.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.