Marketing Executive (ID:10580)
A national law firm is looking to add a marketing executive to their business development team, this role will be located in Walsall, but it will require travel to their other offices. This law firm has a warm and welcoming culture but has a very fast paced way of working. This requires an individual who works proactively and autonomously, this role is perfect for someone who has some experience but would like to hone their skills across multiple platforms as well as creatively.
Some Key responsibilities:
• Working with the Business Development Manager to assist with the instigation and maintenance of all marketing campaigns across various media and channels (e.g. email, social media, website, print) ensuring they run smoothly and to strict deadlines.
• Coordinating and supporting events for both internal and external firm events
• Day to Day upkeep of all the social media platforms.
• Writing and proof reading of content .
• Assist the Business Development Manager with tracking the ROI for marketing spend by monitoring incoming enquiries, where they come from and whether they convert into new clients.
• Coordination of enquiries that come in via the company website and insuring they get escalated effectively
• Managing production and taking control of printed materials and merchandise, ensuring that stock levels are maintained and the correct merchandise are issued for events .
• Support and design of company literature.
This role requires general marketing experience, with strong project management skills and the ability to build relationships with people at all levels. Experience of professional services firms would give any candidate an edge but is not essential. An understanding of the legal market and major trends within it. An ambitious individual who is a strong team player will thrive in this role.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.