Risk Administrator (ID:10535)
An extremely welcoming national insurance firm based in Stratford-upon-Avon is currently looking to add a temporary risk administrator to their team. This is a perfect opportunity for someone to gain experience in a corporate environment, this can be the ideal job to develop your existing skill set. This is initially an ongoing temporary position that can go permanent in the future.
Some key responsibilities:
• Allocating and processing data subjects access requests as well as formatting of documents.
• Updating databases and systems with customer and client information
• Tracking team actions and producing reports on internal databases and Excel
• Diary and inbox management, assisting with scheduling in meetings and preparing relevant documents for them
• Taking initial email enquiries and liaising with internal departments to escalate queries to the right individuals
• Undertaking any additional administration responsibilities supporting the wider team
The ideal candidate will be organised and pay strong attention to detail, with a positive attitude and willingness to learn in a professional services environment. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to use your initiative to prioritise your workload in a busy, fast-paced team! This role is perfect for a graduate looking to gain some experience but must have previous experience with the Microsoft office package.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment business for this job listing.