Property Administrator (ID:10057)
An established, global property consultancy are looking for a Graduate-Level Property Administrator to come onboard and join them in their Birmingham city centre office. This is an incredible opportunity for the successful candidate with previous administration experience to join a great team, working in a collaborative, supportive environment! You will be given in-depth training on their systems and processes, and be able to develop and progress internally within the firm, kick-starting your career within the property industry!
This is a full-time, permanent, hybrid-working position based in Birmingham City Centre, paying up to £23k depending on experience. Previous corporate/professional services experience is desired.
Your day to day responsibilities will primarily involve, but are not limited to:
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships with external stakeholders and clients, supporting with the management of their portfolios and assets
• Ensuring all internal systems and databases are updated accurately with project progress, and updating the team with any developments and financial forecasts
• Working with the senior management team and internal surveyors with producing monthly status and progress reports
• Developing your internal and external network to expand on business opportunities, updating marketing databases with information on new, potential clients and transactions
• Working on overall profit and finance tasks, contributing towards the team budgeting/billing targets
• Ensuring all established health and safety, quality and risk policies and procedures and being followed, and any information stored is accurate and in line with their compliance and regulatory requirements
The ideal candidate will have previous office-based administration experience, be extremely organised and pay strong attention to detail. You must have good problem-solving and communication skills, have a proactive approach to your work, and be able to use your initiative to prioritise your workload and support the team as best as possible. Strong IT/Microsoft office skills, and the ability to work with and adapt to systems is essential.
The organisation is incredibly forward-thinking, and a market leader in their industry, so this is an amazing opportunity for an individual looking to develop their experience and career further.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please apply online directly or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.